NEWCLEUS seeks a hands-on Data Analyst who can manage an end to end data project. The candidate will work on projects that cover the full spectrum of digital marketing and CRM sales data. We are specifically interested in people with experience in working with data platforms like CRM, Marketing automation, google analytics, Adwords etc.
About the Role
You will be assigned to manage/assist a project for a leading client and would take on the following responsibilities:
- Communicate with business and undertake requirements gathering and translation
- Understand the driver and definition of each KPI to answer all relevant questions regarding reports
- Independently develop, execute and monitor complex data management to support data and information delivery for assigned projects.
- Compose and query data from primary data sources
- Consult with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of data.
- Turn data and insights into beautiful data visualisations that are easily understood by clients and colleagues alike.
You have a sharp, analytical mind, able to grasp nuances without losing sight of the big picture. You're able to formulate good questions, find answers in the data, and present the results -- which means you're extremely comfortable with SQL, a scripting language (such as Python), and have experience creating visualizations (using BI tools like Tableau).
- Proven data management and ETL experience is a must (min. 2 years work experience).
- Proficient in SQL server (postgres) and SQL data manipulation (min. 2 years experience)
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau is required
- Excellent excel skills for data manipulations and pivot tables
- Some experience with cloud technologies: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3)
- A univerisity degree in IT, data analytics related skills preferably
- Flexibility, with the ability to think and act independently and problem solve quickly and effectively
- Extremely keen eye for detail, with the ability to think strategically and critically
- Immediate full-time availability for at least 2-3 months (the longer the better to get the most out of the opportunity)
Singapore citizen or permanent residents are preferred but not required. Candidates must be currently residing in Singapore. You may send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org